The Swim Academy
The Swim Academy is dedicated to teaching children lifelong swimming skills and safety. We are an all-inclusive program for ages 4 months and up.Learn More
Meet our amazing Swim Coaches.Swim Coaches
Adult Aquatic Programs
Find the Adult Aquatic Program that is right for you.Learn More
- No swimming alone
- No one under age of 16 allowed in Pool Area without Parent/Guardian or WSC Staff.
- No children under age of 16 allowed in hot tub or on edge of hot tub.
- No suntan/sunscreen lotions allowed. All persons must take a shower before entering the pools and hot tub.
- No Diapers (except water diapers).
- Family Swim will be held in the recreation pool only.
- No running, boisterous or rough play.
- No diving unless within a WSC-sponsored Program.
- No strollers allowed in the pool area.
- No glass products allowed in the pool area.
- Kickboards, pullbuoys, and jog belts are for the use of lap swimmers and swim lessons only.
- Starting platforms are for Stingrays Swimming Team use and WSC Instructional Use only.
- Pool toys may be limited or prohibited during busy pool times.
- Swim lesson equipment is for swim lesson use only.
The Lap Pool is limited to Adult Usage and WSC-sponsored Programs Only. Dependents under the age of 16 will be able to lap swim in the Lap Pool under the direct supervision of their parent or guardian during the following times.
Monday-Friday 2-4PM & 8-8:45PM
The Warm Therapy Pool is available for all ages during all hours of operation, except during Group Swim Lesson times, see the Therapy Pool Schedule for days/times. Under state law, dependents under age of 16 must have adult supervision in the pool area at all times.
Lap Swimmers have priority use of lap lanes during Open Swim.
WSC Slide Rules
- Slide operational only when lifeguards on duty
- Slide one person at a time
- Slide feet first
- Slide on your back (NOT on your stomach)
- Swimmer must meet height requirement of 4 feet tall