GET IN THE ZONE &
TRY A CLASS
30 minutes of cardio intermittent with 30 minutes of functional strength and core development.
- Maximize your workout!
- Maintain appropriate intensity levels throughout your training
- View your actual heart rate, effort & caloric expenditure using a MyZone Belt
- Track your workouts over time
- MyZone Belts strongly recommended
**Schedule subject to change due to attendance.
Mondays: 6:30am, 8:30am, 4:30pm, 6pm
Tuesdays: 5:30am, 9:30am
Wednesdays: 6:30am, 8:30am, 4:30pm, 6pm
Thursdays: 5:30am, 9:30am, 4:30pm, 6pm
Fridays: 6:30am, 8:30am
REGISTER FOR ZONEFIT HERE:
The MYZONE belt allows users to track their heart rate, calories, time and MYZONE Effort Points (or MEPs). Whether you are taking a class in the studios, shooting hoops on the courts, running around the track or on a bike in cardio, the MYZONE system accurately and conveniently monitors physical activity using wireless and cloud technology. The MYZONE belts are also compatible with most ANT and analogue technology, including the club's cardio equipment and Garmin watches. Multiple TV screens throughout the club display color-coded heart rate zones to establish a percentage of maximum effort (intensity) based on your heart rate. Every minute of effort above 50% will earn you MEPs:
How To Get Started:
2. Setup your online account, using the unique 7-digit belt serial number and our facility code "WSCUS001".
3. Put on your belt, wait for the beep (indicating a successful connection) and start working out!
4. See data streaming during your workout displayed on the various screens located throughout the club, in cardio, in the studios, inc.
5. Receive summary emails after each workout or login to view recent activity and track progress. You can also download the App to see your results on the go.
6. Setup personal goals or invite others into a competition to keep workouts exciting.
Questions? 630.690.0887 x450 • firstname.lastname@example.org