Are You Ready To Go The Distance?
Introducing Wheaton Sport Center’s first ever virtual one-on-one coaching.
Everyone can reach their goals with the right program, the right coach and the right effort. We have that program. We have that coach.
It’s time for you to make that effort and meet your goal. It’s time to proudly display that 3.1, 13.1 or 26.2 sticker and tout that prestigious Ironman title!
Whatever your goal … Cheryl will make it happen!
Contact Cheryl Scigousky firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
Meet Your Coach
Cheryl Scigousky has been a USA Triathlon Coach since 2005 and an Ace Personal Trainer since 2004. She has competed in running races as well as triathlons of all distances, including the following:
ITU Off-road triathlon
She has qualified multiple times for the Boston Marathon. All of that said, Cheryl understands how intimidating it can be to start out on this journey. When she committed to her first triathlon, which she did as a mother of 3 young children, she was unable to swim one length in the pool. As a testament to hard work, perseverance, and determination, she reached her goals and the finish lines. All of the this personal experience helped to manifest her strong desire to help others achieve the “impossible” too. She looks forward to working with you and your customized program to reveal the confidence and ability you already have, to conquer your first race or next race.
By participating in our Go The Distance Coaching, you can expect the following:
- Workout Tracking: Through use of our online interactive platform, you will have access to a week at a glance workouts to help you plan your days and stay on target. After a workout, it’s as simple as logging it as complete! Everything is all in one place, it’s easy to use, and Cheryl can look and see how you are coming along with your workouts.
- Accountability: Cheryl will be able to see every time that you complete (or don’t complete) your workout, keeping you accountable throughout your entire journey.
- Feedback: Within the platform, you will be able to leave feedback and / or questions on specific workouts, pacing, sleep, hydration, and more. Cheryl will provide responses, advice, and overall assistance.
- Motivation: Coach Cheryl will be with you every step of the way, cheering you on throughout your journey from start to finish!
- Results: You will reach your goal and the finish line with a smile on your face!
Cheryl will be with you every step of the way!
Each program will have detailed workouts sent out once a week and will be spelled out in an on-line interactive coaching platform.
Upcoming Local Area Races
Cosley 5k Saturday, June 5th
8 week Faster Fitter 5k – start training by April 11th
12 week Walk to Run 5k – start training by March 14th
Cosley 10k Saturday, June 5th
10 week Faster Fitter 10k – start training by March 28th
Great Western half marathon, May 2nd
12 week training program – start training by February 8th
Naperville Sprint Triathlon, August 1st
10 week training program – start training by May 24th
Lake Zurich Olympic Distance Triathlon, July 11th
12 week training program – start training by April 8th