WSC Child Care understands these times are challenging and we hope that with our COVID cleaning procedures, you can rest at ease.
|Monday - Saturday||8:30am - 11:30am|
|Monday - Thursday||4:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Day||Child Care||Windy City|
|Monday - Saturday||8:15 - 11:45|
|Monday - Thursday|
General Information & Rules
Child Care is offered for children who are dependents on their parent’s memberships. The parent must remain at the Club during the time of the reservation.
Our friendly caregivers will inter-act and lead age-appropriate activities. For the safety of each child, Wheaton Sport Center team members are First Aid, CPR, and AED certified and follow the recommended guide-lines for safe child ratios set by DCFS for each age group.
- Reservations are required to assure adequate staffing.
- Advance reservations may be made 1 week in advance by reserving online.
- Reservations may be made for 30, 60 or 90 minutes, one visit per day per child.
- Cancellation of a reservation must be made at least two hours in advance to avoid a “late cancellation” charge. Failure to cancel will result in a “no show” fee. See Child Care Reservation Desk for fees. Please cancel online.
- For health and sanitation reasons, our team members will not change diapers. Changing tables are located in both bathrooms within the department. You will be paged or we will locate you in the club, if your child needs changing. If their clothes are wet or soiled, a change of clothes must be put on before the child returns to Child Care.
- Bare feet are not allowed (including infants).
- No child will be permitted in Child Care if any of the following conditions exist: runny nose, deep cough, diarrhea, rash, elevated temperature, red eyes or eye discharge. Your child must be free of these symptoms, unmedicated, for 72 hours before returning.
- A physician’s note may be required for any conditions or allergies that are being treated and declared harmless.
- Only parents, legal guardians or authorized Grandparents/Nannies through WSC Membership are allowed to drop off or pick up their children.
- Our team members will do our best to work with any child who may have special needs. However, we reserve the right to refuse any child who is unable to adjust to our Child Care services.
During Your Visit
- All staff & mini-members (Ages 2 and older) will be wearing masks.
- We will be taking temperatures of all mini-members upon entry.
- Have your WSC membership ID card, WSC keychain FOB or WSC App ready for dropping off and picking up your child at the Child Care Reservation Desk.
- Child Care will print a name tag for your child. Please let us know your location and activity in the club and if your child has any special needs or requirements.
- Please label all belongings — bags, outerwear, water bottles, and pacifiers with your child’s name before visiting Child Care.
- Based on social distancing requirements, storing strollers in Child Care is not possible at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
- There are no snacks at this time. Water bottles and clip-on pacifiers are allowed.
- All persons entering Child Care must use hand sanitizer or wash hands before entry.
- Gym shoes required for Gym and Playground activities.
Ages 3 months to walking
Walking to 2 years
ages 2 years to 3 years
ages 2 years to 3 years (for crafts)
ages 4 years to 7 years
Windy City Lounge
ages 8 to 13 years